Wednesday, December 31, 2014

BLOGcember! Last Day

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 31!!! I can't believe I made it through my first blog-a-thon. I did miss a few days here and there but I got up all 30 reviews as I had planned. Today I am not going to be reviewing anything but I just wanted to give a Thank You to all of my followers and viewers.
This year I not only expanded my blog to create a YouTube channel but I became friends with a lot of subscribers and I am so thankful for that. Most people don't understand how hard it is to put yourself out in the world writing blogs or making videos. We live in a harsh world where we are constantly criticized for our decisions whether right or wrong. 
I had been writing my blog for 4 years before I finally decided to share it with the world. My family didn't even know I wrote this but now I have never felt more embraced for sharing my passion with you guys. 
This next year I am hoping to keep growing my channel and blog to reach more people than I did this year. I am hoping to give back and have giveaways for you guys my supporters. 
I am exploring options for further schooling and I couldn't be in more of a better place in life. If you are afraid my advice would be to step out in the world it has been one of the best things I could of done in my life. 

Cheers to 2015!

Love,
Chelsea

Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!


Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here
Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CTilson696

No comments:

Post a Comment