Thursday, December 11, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Toner

Hey Loves! BLOGcemember Day 11!! So as finals week is happening for me right now I was thinking about how stressed some people can get around this time. So today I am reviewing a product Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Toner--now this isn't going to help with your finals stress this can help calm down your skin. I have been using this toner for around 8 months and do not see this leaving my skincare routine anytime soon.


Where can I purchase this toner?
I purchase mine at Wal-Mart but should be available at most drugstores.

How much is this product?
Usually retails between $7-$9 depending on where you purchase.

What does this product do?
This toner claims to help prevent acne before it starts, eliminate shine, and perfect/smooth skin. 

How do you apply the toner?
I use this toner twice a day once in the morning and once at night both after washing my face completely. I use a cotton round with a quarter size amount of product and rub over my entire face and neck. I apply this before my moisturizer. 

Does this product really work?
I do believe this product has helped to calm down my breakouts and has helped keep little bumps at bay. I also think my oily skin has become a little less oily not can extreme amount. 

Who should use this?
I recommend everyone use a toner to help keep their skin in check and also makes sure all residue is removed from the skin. I don't think this toner to be overly drying so I think all skin types could you this toner on their face. 

I have only tried this toner and 2 other higher end toners by Clinque and ProActiv and I would recommend this Neutrogena toner over both of those. This is gentle and doesn't cause any extra tightening or drying to the skin. If you are in need or want to try out a toner I would totally suggest this product!

Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!
Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!
Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment