Sunday, December 21, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Seche Vite Top Coat

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 20! We only have 11 more days to go! We can do this! I need to redo my nails so I figured I would talk about one of my favorite top coats. I used to think that top coats were junk and didn't actually help your nail polish last longer and man I was wrong! I had heard so much about this Seche Vite Top Coat before I finally decided to purchase.

Where can I purchase?
I usually get mine at Sally's Beauty Supply but I have recently seen at Wal-Mart.
 
How much is this top coat?
Retails for around $7.
 
How do you apply?
I like to apply 2-3 coats of regular polish and let that dry for a few minutes and then apply a thick layer of Seche Vite over top.
 
Lasting Power?
This honestly keeps the majority of my nail polish on chip free for at least a week. I mean I do get small chips on the edges from typing etc but my nails look great for a week!!
 
Negatives?
The only bad thing about this product is that I find the polish starts to get thick when I am only half through the bottle so I end up wasting a lot of product.
 
Dupes?
I have tried a top coat from Essie I think it is called Out the Door which is supposed to dry your polish super fast but I didn't think that it helped my nail polish stay on any longer than not wearing a top coat.
 
I would suggest grabbing this product if you are looking for a great top coat to make your nail polish last longer!
 
Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!
Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!
Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment