Sunday, December 14, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 14!! Today I am going to review Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum for you guys! I use heat on my hair daily like 95% of the time. I do wash every other day but I still blow dry or use a heat tool daily. I have been using this product on and off for 5 years and I always have healthier hair when I am using this hair serum.


Where can I purchase this product?
Most salons carry this product but I have seen it at Walgreens before. Also, you can be most highend hair products at Ulta as well.
 
How much is this product?
There are several product sizes available 0.85 ounces, 5.1 ounces, and 8.5 ounces. The prices vary from $10-$25 depending on the size
 
What does it do?
This hair serum is supposed to help smooth, condition, and seal the end of the hair. I also think this adds shine and lessens my blow dry time.
 
How do you apply this?
I apply 2 pumps on the middle to ends of my hair when it is damp only on the days when I wash my hair. I usually let the product sit on my hair for 10 minutes before I blow dry if I am blowing my hair that day.
 
Scent?
I think this hair serum smells kind of like a refreshing watermelon or fruity scent. I don't think the scent is overpowering but just enough to notice.
 
Negatives?
 This isn't specific to this hair serum but all hair serums. You need to be careful when applying and make sure to get the product from your ears down and stay away from the roots. If you apply to heavy or up to high you hair will end up looking greasy.
 
Dupes?
There are a lot of drugstore hair serums available but I don't think that any do such good things for my hair like Paul Mitchel Super Skinny Serum does.
 
I didn't mention this above but I want to say that I usually purchase the biggest size and that lasts me a whole year. I got a bottle last year for Christmas and I am still using that bottle and will probably have a month or two left in product. If you wash your hair more or less the product will last differently.
 
Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!
 
Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!
Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment