Saturday, December 13, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Bath & Body Works Candles

Hey loves! BLOGcember Day 12! Today I was at the mall and I saw that Bath and Body Works had their candles on sale for only $8 which is totally an amazing deal if you ask me. So I figured since I purchased some candles I would do a small review for you guys!

 
 
Availabe at
Bath & Body Works in-store or online.
 
Price?
Usually retail for 22.50 a piece but BBW always has deals like 2 for $22 or flash sales like this one for $8 a piece. Don't forget to use for take $10 off $30 purchase too!
 
Scents?
The scents are seasonal and are usually only around for a few months so get your favorites before they are gone. Currently I am loving Marshmallow Fireside and Sparkling Icicles for the winter.
 
Long-Lasting?
I like to burn the candles when I am hanging out around my home. You can literally have the candle lit for an hour and your entire area smells amazing. These are the best scented candles in the world.
 
Dupes?
Wal-Mart makes some decentl candles for around $6 but I would suggest just spending a little extra for better quality.
 
The BBW Semi-Annual sale is upcoming on December 26th so watch for that sale and pick yourself up some candles. Not only for yourself but as gifts as well.
 
 
Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!
Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!
Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment