Friday, December 5, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Joico K-Pak Conditioner

Hey loves! Another BLOGcember review for you! I am reviewing the Joico K-Pak Conditioner which is a newer product in my hair care collection. I purchased a small size (10.1 fl oz) from TJ Maxx a month ago. I have completely used up the conditioner and I am in love! I have already repurchased the large size ( 1 Liter)-lets jump into the review:


Where can you find this product?
I purchased both sizes from TJ Maxx but you can also find at most salons or some Ulta's carry Joico Products. 

How does this product cost?
I purchased the small size (10.1 fl oz) for $7.99 and large size ( 1 Liter) for $16.99. Now remember TJ Maxx has discounted pricing so if you purchase from a salon professional expect to pay at least double. 

Scent?
The first time I used the product I immediately knew what the scent was- Green Apple. Now don't get nervous I am not a fan of Green Apple candy but this smells like a Crisp Fresh Apple. I do not find that after rinsing my hair the scent is over powering -just smells refreshing. 

Conditioning Power?
K-Pak Conditioner does contain Keratin which is good for your hair but not every day or wash. Keratin helps to strengthen your hair but if you apply too much this will actually weaken your hair. I would advise using this product every other wash to be safe. My hair feels so incredibly soft and shiny after use. 

Comparable drugstore products?
I don't personally know of any drugstore products that contain Keratin or make my hair feel this healthy. If you do know of any please let me know!

How would you rate this product?
I would give this a 4.5/5 hands down one of the best conditioners I have ever tried.

Overall if you are in the need for a new conditioner or your hair is feeling less than healthy I totally recommend this to you. I would check TJ Maxx first because the price point is so much better practically drugstore pricing. 

Don't forget to subscribe and follow me on social media for more BLOGcember posts!

If you try any products make sure you use the hastag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!



Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment