Thursday, December 4, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Maybelline FIT me! Shine-Free Foundation

Hey Loves! BLOGcember has been amazing so far!!! I am hoping you guys are loving these posts as much as I am. I am totally shopping my stash and looking for all kinds of products. Don't forget to let me know if there is a certain product you want me to review or a type of product (foundation, eye shadow, lip stick)!
Today I am going to be review Maybelline FIT me! Shine-Free Foundation in 330 Toffee Caramel. I discovered this product as I was looking for a cream product to use for contouring from the drugstore. I was specifically looking for a cream product that was available in a stick form for easy application. I also did not want to use a dark colored concealer stick because I find those to be harder to blend into the skin since they are meant to just stay in one place and not be spread across a larger area.

Swatched Indoor Lighting
Where can I find this product?
Maybelline products are available at most drugstores (Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, etc..)
How much is this product?
Usually retails between $7-$9.00
   
How many shades are available?
There are 12 shades available but remember not all drugstores carry every shade a product has available and usually are the most popular shades.
Staying Power?
Remember I am using this strickly as a contour shade not for an all over face coverage. I do have oily skin and this product is listed as oil-free. I also set this product with a darker powder for better staying powder. I do think this last around 8 hours without any touch-ups.
Blendability?
This product is super creamy when applied directly to the skin. If you are not a fan of applying this type of product directly to your face you can always apply to the back of a clean hand and use a blending brush to apply to the skin. The product does not set quickly so you have ample time to blend into the areas that you desire.
Dislikes?
I think for a drugstore foundation stick this product does a rather good job for the purpose I use it for. I don't know how well it would wear all over the skin. Specifically I do not have any dislikes because I have not really explored a lot of other foundation sticks.
Dupes?
If you are looking for a higher end foundation stick I would recommend checking out the Mally Ultimate Performance Foundation for Complete Coverage. This is a well known raved about product for lasting power and amazing coverage.
Overall I am very pleased with this product and I will continue to this until I find something else I want to try for my cream contouring. If you have any products you love make sure to leave those products down below!
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog or other social media so you don't miss any BLOGcember posts or other special treats along the way! Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see all of your posts!
Thank you so much for continued support!
Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here
Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CTilson696

No comments:

Post a Comment