Sunday, December 7, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion

Hey Loves! BLOGcember! Today I am reviewing for you a fabulous drugstore body moisturizer by Nivea. I know we all love Bath & Body Works lotions because they smell amazing but really you and I both know that those lotions do not moisturize your skin at all in fact they dry your skin out. Such a sad fact of life because who doesn't want to smell amazing and have moisturized skin. I have stopped purchasing B&BW lotions because they don't do my skin any good and I find that the scents tend to compete with my perfume. I have switched to a non-scented lotion for my body. Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion has been my favorite for around a year now.

 
 
Where can I purchase this product?
Nivea products are usually available at most drugstores (Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target, etc..)
 
How much does this product cost?
Usually retails for around $6-$8 for 16.9 fl ounces.
 
Long Lasting?
The label says that the lotion is supposed to moisturize for 48 hours. Now I shower every day so I am applying daily after my shower but I do think this has long lasting moisture on the skin.
 
Formula?
I love this lotion mostly because the formula is not greasy at all! You can apply several layers and the lotion soaks into the skin quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft. The packaging says this lotion is for dry to very dry skin but don't be put off and think if you have moisturized skin that you cannot use this product. The lotion keeps your skin moisturized all day and so smooth.
 
Scent?
I think this lotion just has a light fresh clean scent. The bottle doesn't specifically say that there is a scent for the lotion. I would basically consider this non-scented.
 
If you are in the market for a moisturizing body lotion then you should definitely check out Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion. Do you have any other body lotions that you love? I have not really checked out many highend body lotions. 
 
Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!
Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!
Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment