Monday, December 15, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Harder Hair Spray

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 15!! We have made it halfway through the month! How exciting is that. I am loving the posts and interactions with you guys! Keep it up! Today I am reviewing one of my favorite hairsprays of all time. My best friend and hairstylist always used this hairspray on herself and swore it was the best. I didn't believe here until I finally tried it and now I don't want anything else.


Where can I purchase this hairspray?
This is a salon brand but is available at TJ Maxx, Walgreens, WalMart, and Ulta.
 
How much is the hair spray?
This usually retails from $16-$25 depending on where you purchase.
 
Scent?
I think this hairspray just has a fresh scent that isn't overpowering.
 
Holding Power?
I think this holds your hair perfectly in place but isn't overly crunch at all. I don't think it dries and flakes off either.
 
Negatives?
The only thing that I notice with this hairspray more than other is that the nozzle gets clogged up faster and I am constantly peeling off dried spray so I can get a good spray out. Not really a big deal if you remember to clean it off but if you don't you might end up wasting a lot of product.
 
Dupes?
I don't think there are any drugstore dupes for this product that has the same hold without the stiffness.
 
I usually pick up this hairspray at TJ Maxx when I see it there but be careful because the packaging looks like their dry shampoo as well. I have used several hairsprays over the hears and this is by far my favorite. If you are feeling lack lusture over your hairspray try this baby out!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment