Monday, December 29, 2014

BLOGcember Review: BH Cosmetics Lip Liners

Hey Loves! BLOGcemember Review Day 26! Today I am going to be reviewing a product that I have had for several years lip liners by BH Cosmetics. If you are not familiar with BH Cosmetics it is an online drugstore makeup company that is very affordable.

Where to buy these lip liners?
BH Cosmetics online store or Hautelook

How much are these liners?
Retail for $5.95 but are often on sale for $2.95.

Shades Available?
BH website had 10 shades available. My favorite colors are Nude and Earth.

Formula?
I have had a few of these pencils throughout the years and mostly stuck with nude colors. I think the formula is a little dry when you apply and pencils sticks when you try to apply it along the lip line. 

Pigmentation?
These pencils are highly pigmented and are true to the color they appear in the pencil. 

Negatives?
Just that the pencil drags across the lip instead of glide smoothly. I also prefer liners that do not require a sharpener. 

Dupes?
I would suggest two lip liners from the drugstore that I currently love. Rimmel and Covergirl both make amazing liners. The Rimmel liners are not a pencil and do not require a sharpener which is great for on the go or in your makeup bag. 

I think if you find an amazing deal on these liners you could pick some up but otherwise I would just check out some other drugstore liners first. BH Cosmetics is often on Hautelook at a good percentage off so make sure you use my link below to join Hautelook and save lots of money shopping online. 

Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!


Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here
Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CTilson696

No comments:

Post a Comment