Monday, December 29, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Real Techniques Contour Brush

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 29! I am all caught up on my blogs that I was behind on! We are going to finish strong! I am almost sad for these blogs to end I have so many more products to review in my makeup obsessed collection. Today I am reviewing one of my favorite brushes of all time Real Techniques Contour Brush.

Where can I purchase?
In Ulta Stores or some Targets carry the Real Techniques Line

How much is this brush?
This brush is only available in a face kit which retails for $15 but honestly I love all of the brushes in the kit.

Application?
I use this just as the name says to contour my face. I just apply bronzer to my contour my cheeks, temples, and even my nose. The size of the brush is just perfect to fit in the hollows of the cheeks to create the prefect definition. 

Long-Lasting?
I purchased my face kit several years ago I believe like 2011 and I have not had any of the brushes shed hair or fall apart. I do wash my brushes on the regular and suggest this if you want them to last longer and have a better application of product. 

Dupes?
I have not found any other brushes that are this perfect for contouring in several areas quite like this brush does. 

I honestly would recommend all  of the Real Technique Brushes to anyone who is looking to step up there brushes but still not spend a fortune for quality. These brushes are all amazing. 

Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!


Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here
Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CTilson696

No comments:

Post a Comment