Thursday, December 18, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Million Dollar Tan Body Buffer

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 18! As I was in the shower this morning thinking about what I wanted to review it hit me! Million Dollar Tan Body Buffer which is a product I don't actually love. I purchased mine in a kit with the Million Dollar Self-Tanner in the Lotion and Spray. I actually had high hopes for this product after hearing a million good things on YouTube from many beauty gurus.


Where can I purchase?
This is available on the Million Dollar Tan website and occasionally on Hautelook. 

How much is this product?
The full-size is 8 fl ounces and costs $20. 

How do you use this?
This product is meant to be a gentle exfoliating body scrub that you use in the shower all over your body before applying self-tanner to help get rid of dead skin and left over self-tanner. 

Scent?
This body buffer smells like straight up peppermint candy canes! I actually quite like the scent because it smells fresh and doesn't linger on the skin for long.

Exfoliating Power?
This is where I hate this product-- I totally understand that is is meant to be a gentle exfoliating body buffer but literally the exfoliating beads are horrible. Mostly you are getting a peppermint body wash with a few beads. You would be better off with a wash cloth than this crappy stuff. 

Dupes?
There are so many better body exfoliating products out there-- Caress Body Washes have exfoliating beads and I like to use the St.Ives Apricot Scrub all over my body. I would just not recommend this product if you are purchasing it.

I am going to finish this product up but I really am disappointed in the quality of it. Do you have any body buffers that you enjoy to use?

 Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!

Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment