Tuesday, December 9, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 9 and we are almost half way! Today I am going to be reviewing one of my favorite body washes for the winter months. Not only is the scent off the wall but the formula is amazing as well. 


Where can I purchase this body wash?
Available at most drugstore (Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens)

How much does this product cost?
Usually retails for around $4/.

Are there other scents available?
I know that caress makes a number of scents in their body washes but my favorite is this one in Burnt Brown Sugar & Karite Butter. Reminds me of a rich bakery type scent with a warm element. 

Formula?
This body wash happens to contain little exfoliating pieces that are great for getting rid of dead skin cells or dry patches. The body wash is also very creamy and I find does not dry my skin out at all.  I like to use this in conjunction with my luffa so I can get maximum washing benefits. 

Long-lasting?
I think the fragrance does linger a little bit after the shower but obviously isn't over powering at all. Just leaves a light scent for 1-2 hours after. 

I have mentioned this body wash several times in my empties videos previously. I usually go through a bottle every 1.5-2  months. If you happen to need a new body wash just take a little sniff next time you are at the store and I promise you will fall in love! 


Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!
Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!
Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

2 comments:

  1. I was also obsessed with this body wash for a very long time! Glad to see someone else who likes it. I've since moved on to a coconut water wash and love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I use the pink like grapefruit one in the summer! So amazing

      Delete