Wednesday, December 3, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash

Hey Loves! I hope everyone is enjoying BLOGcember as much as I am! I am having so much fun picking out products to review for you guys. The only hard part is trying to not just pick out products I love to share with you guys! This review is going to be my first BLOGcember review on a product that I did not care for! Lets jump right into the review Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash: 


Where can you find this product?
At Sephora or online at the Origins website. 

How much is this product?
There are two sizes available (1.7 ounce) $12 and ( 5 ounce) $21.50.

Does this product remove makeup or makeup residue?
I believe this does a fairly good job removing face makeup but I find that it leaves behind some mascara/eyeliner around my eyes. 

Foaming Action?
Just as the name claims this is a truly frothy face wash that foams up perfectly and feels amazing when rubbing onto the skin almost creamy.

Scent?
The cleanser has a light and what I would describe as an earthy or natural scent that is not over powering.

Dislikes?
The only major problem I have with this cleanser is I do not like how when you rinse off the product your skin feels "squeaky" clean or tight. 

Rating?
I would give this product a 2.5/5 just because I cannot stand that overly tight feeling to my skin and how some eye makeup is left behind after cleansing. 

Overall the product is horrible but definitely not for me.  I prefer a more gentle cleanser like Philosophy's Purity Cleanser (highend) or Cetaphil Gentle Face Wash (drugstore) which do not foam up as well but leave my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. I would recommend those products over this cleanser any day. 

This product is also mentioned in my product Empties video:



Don't forget to subscribe to my blog or other social media so you don't miss any BLOGcember posts or other special treats along the way! Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see all of your posts!

Thank you so much for continued support!

Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment