Tuesday, December 2, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian

Hey Loves! I am not a huge fan of lip glosses because I prefer matte lips better but recently I dug into my lip product drawer and found this beauty! I cannot stop wearing my Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian. If you are looking for a great high end creamy nude gloss then this is for you! I do need to say that this line of lip glosses is plumping and does have that tingly feeling. I do not think it burns by any means but there is a noticeable tingle.



Where can you find this product?
Sephora, Ulta, and Bare Minerals website. 

How much is this product?
Usually retails around $19.

Available in other shades?
You can purchase all 10 shades only at Sephora.

Lasting Power?
I think this is one of the longest wearing lip glosses around and usually last 4 hours.

Pigmentation?
. The pigmentation is amazing and the best part is that there is no shimmer or glitter in the lip gloss just high intensity high! 

How would I rate this product?
This is probably my favorite high end lip gloss so I would give it a 4/5. I know that some people are not huge fans of plumping lip glosses so these won't be for everyone. 

Any dupes?
I think it is rather hard to find lip glosses in the drugstore that do not have any glitter or shimmer so off hand I don't think there are any exact dupes. Revlon used to make a lip gloss called Peach Petal that was pretty close but more of light peach than a light pink color but probably the closest thing available from the drugstore.

This product is also mentioned in my November Favorites Video:



Don't forget to subscribe and follow me on social media for more BLOGcember posts!

If you try any products make sure you use the hastag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!



Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment