Tuesday, December 16, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl

Hey Loves! BLOGcemember Day 16! I haven't done that many reviews for products that I don't really care for so today I am bringing you one! I purchased the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl in the black color awhile back because everyone was comparing them to Urban Decay's 24/7 Liners.

Where can I purchase this liner?
Available at most drugstores Target, Walmart, Shopko, etc
 
How much can I purchase the liner for?
Usually retails around $5-$7.
 
Pigmentation?
I love how pigmented this liner is. I have the black color and I think the color is truly black and not a grey color at all.
 
Lasting Power?
This is the part that I hate. The name says waterproof but this is far from waterproof. I always am getting smudges under my eye and on my brow bone from product transfer. I have set the liner with a powder and used eye shadow primer but nothing seems to help.
 
Dupes?
I mostly use my Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero (black) if I want to put black in my tight or water line but those pencils are expensive at $19 a piece. If you want to splurge I would suggest trying the Urban Decay Liners.
 
I am just overal not impressed with the liner and I cannot handle the smudging under my eye area. This might make for a great eyeshadow base but I would be leary to do that because even after being set with a powder it still transfers. Might work if you don't have oily skin and watery eyes..maybe?
 
Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!
 
Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!
 
Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment