Saturday, December 27, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 24! I hope everyone had a great Christmas (because I am late on posting this) I had a great holiday season. I was home for the holidays and got to spend time with friends and family. I even had time to squeeze in a hair appointment. Today I am going to be reviewing one of my favorite eye liner pencils.
 
Where can I purchase?
Available on Urban Decays website, Sephora, or Ulta.
 
How much does this product cost?
Retails for $20 but you can always find these pencils in gift sets.
 
Shades?
Urban Decays website has 40 shades listed some of my favorites include Smog, Zero, and Perversion.
 
Lasting Power?
This liner is supposed to last all day hence the 24/7 name. I do think the liner lasts several hours and doesn't smudge  underneath my eyes. I do wear this liner in my water line and get probably 5-8 hours of wear depending on the weather and how much my eyes water.
 
Dupes?
I don't have any drugstore liners that I absolutely love more. I wear the Urban Decay liner daily and I haven't switched for a long time.
 
I would suggest this liner if you are looking for a long wearing eye liner pencil for the water line that doesn't smudge or move throughout the day. I also wear this as my top liner occasionally and don't notice any transferring. I honestly think these are worth the investment because I only buy one a year!
 
 
 
Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!


Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here
Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CTilson696

No comments:

Post a Comment