Monday, December 29, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 27! I hope everyone is having an amazing week thus far and are getting ready for New Years! Today I am going to be reviewing another holy grail product in my collection Batiste Dry Shampoo. 


Where can you purchase?
Available at most drugstores, Ulta, or TJ Maxx

How much is this dry shampoo?
At the drugstore/Ulta usually around $7 but at TJ Maxx they are $5.99.

Different Scents and Shades?
Batiste had three colored dry shampoos (pictured above) and then around 10 other scents.

Formula?
Batiste is one of the best dry shampoos around--the spray is amazing and doesn't spray out in a weird way or leave too much product in any one particular spot. 

Favorite?
My favorite is the Deep and Dark Brown or Medium and Brunette. I liked the colored options because my hair is almost black so I don't end up with a white cast at the roots. I have used the non-colored options and love them just as much!

Application?
I love to use this product on second day hair. I spray the product a few inches away from my scalp and then let sit for a few minutes before massing into the roots. If you want extra volume I would suggest blow drying your hair quickly. 

Dupes?
I have used highend and drugstore options and this is by far my favorite dry shampoo out there!

I would suggest picking this product up at TJ Maxx because the price is less and is the exact same product. If you are in need of a dry shampoo or something to help add texture or volume to your roots try this out!

Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!


Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here
Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CTilson696

No comments:

Post a Comment