Saturday, December 6, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed

Hey Loves! BLOGcember is in full swing! Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed is another one of my favorite blushes of all time! I promise I will review a few things I don't love as much soon. I have the small size of the blush because I purchased with the Tarte's High Performance Kit in Exposed. This kit features an array of Tarte products in the color Exposed- Let's jump into the review:


 

Where can you purchase this product?
I purchased mine at Ulta but is available on Tarte's website or Sephora.

How much does this product cost?
A full-size costs around $26 but I got mine in a set for $39 (included blush, lipgloss, lipstick, and cheek stain)

Other shades available?
I believe there are around 14 shades in Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush Line.

How do I describe the color?
Satin to Matte Finish Neutral Pink/Nude.

Pigmentation?
Super Pigmented! I have tried two the blush in this line and both are highly pigmented and true to color. Both of the blushes I own Dollface and Exposed are not overly shimmery I would say more on the matte side. 

Lasting Power?
Just as the name says 12 hour! This blush lasts forever on the cheek but that is also dependent on if you are wearing a long wear foundation underneath. You can't expect a blush to last long if you are applying over a foundation that normally breaks down or doesn't last long on your skin. 

Drugstore Dupes?
I personally do not own any nude blushes like Exposed from the drugstore.

How would I rate this product?
I would give Exposed a 4.5/5 the color is so unique and universally flattering on many skin tones. Also the staying power is amazing. 

I like to use this blush when I do not want to look like I am wearing a lot of make-up or when I am wearing a dark lip or eye so I am not over powering the main focus. Perfect for everyday wear as well. 

Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!

Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!

Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment