Saturday, December 27, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Johnson's Baby Shampoo

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 25! Today I am going to be doing a smaller review on Johnson's Baby Shampoo which I actually do not love. I purchased this product to use to wash my makeup brushes because I heard a lot of people had used it for that purpose and loved it.
 
 
Where can you purchase?
Available at all drugstores or baby stores.
 
How much does this cost?
Usually around $3-$5.
 
Purpose?
This is supposed to be for washing babies hair and be extra gentle. So you would think it would be amazing for washing your makeup brushes without ruining them.
 
How do you use it?
I just add some into a plastic container and add a little olive oil when I wash my makeup brushes to remove all of the left over product.
 
Negatives?
I don't love how this performs. I feel like I have to wash the brushes over and over before all of the product is actually removed.
 
I would suggest using a moisturizing dish soap or shampoo to wash your makeup brushes for better results.
 
Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!


Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here
Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CTilson696

No comments:

Post a Comment