Tuesday, December 30, 2014

BLOGcember Review: L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 30! I can't believe we only have one day left of BLOGcember! Today I am going to be reviewing another holy grail product in my collection. I use L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector daily and my skin has never been better. 


Where can I purchase?
This is available at Ulta or other drugstores (Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Target)

How much does this cost?
Retails for $24.99-- I have seen coupons for a few dollars off as well. 

What is does this do?
This is a facial product that is supposed to tighten pores, diminish lines, and reveal petal soft skin.

Application?
I apply this morning and night after toning my skin and before my moisturizer. 

Results?
I am on my third bottle of this serum and I love how soft my skin feels. I have stopped using for a few weeks and my skin did not feel soft or appear as smooth. I would suggest this for people who are looking to get into a skincare routine but do not want to spend a fortune for nice products.

Other products?
L'Oreal also makes a day/night cream to go along with this product. I have not tried that but I am thinking about purchasing to use in conjunction with this product. 

I love this product. I noticed within a few days how soft and subtle my skin felt and looked. If you are looking to start a skincare routine I would suggest checking this out. If you are looking for something for mature skin I would suggest not using this product because this is meant for skin that younger and doesn't have a lot of pre-existing wrinkles.

Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!


Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here
Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CTilson696

No comments:

Post a Comment