Tuesday, December 23, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N9

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 22! Today I am reviewing the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N9 which is part of Sephora's Birthday Gift for 2014. I already have a review up on the Mascara featured in this gift as well so don't forget to check that out as well. 


Where can I purchase and price?
Available at Sephora for $20

Formula?
This lipstick is supposed to be a thin formula with a shiny finish. Also, is supposed to moisturize lips for eight hours after application which I do not think stands true. 

Other Shades?
Sephora's website has 52 colors available.

Application?
I think this lipstick glides on very creamy and easily. This does not tug at the lips while applying. 

Scent?
I have heard a lot of beauty guru's rave about these lipsticks but I think the scent is similar to L'Oreal lipsticks that has a chemically scent that a lot of people dislike. 

Lasting Power?
I don't find that this lipstick lasts longer than any other lipstick I own. I actually think it wears off faster because the formula is more slippery than matte. 

Dupes?
I think there are a lot of better drugstore alternatives which are cheaper. If you are looking for more of a shiny finish I would suggest Revlon Lip Butters or if you want matte I would suggest Maybelline Creamy Matte lipsticks. 

Overall, I wasn't overly impressed about this lipstick. I had heard so much hype about these lipsticks on YouTube but I didn't think that the color lasted long or was overly moisturizing. I was honestly disappointed. I do think the color is universal for all skin tones. I wouldn't waste my money purchasing a full-size of this product.  

Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!

Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment