Wednesday, December 10, 2014

BLOGcember Review: the Balm Cabana Boy Blush

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 10! Today I am going to be reviewing the Balm's Cabana Boy blush-- this blush is often featured on Hautelook at a discounted price which is exactly where I purchased mine from. 



Where can you purchase this blush?
I purchased mine off Hautelook but The Balm is available online at thebalm.com

How much is this blush?
Retails on Hautelook for $12 and on the Balm's website for $21.

How is the pigmentation?
This blush is so pigmented you barely need to apply any product onto the brush--remember to use a light hand you can always add more if desired!

Lasting Power?
I usually can wear this blush for 12 solid hours before I need to touch up. This blush is also advertised for an eye shadow as well but I have never used for that purpose before. 

Color?
I would describe the color as a rich reddish plum with a soft shimmer. You can get away with using this blush with a number of different looks depending on the concentration of color applied.

Drugstore Dupes?
I do think e.l.f. does offer a variety of shades in their studio line that have amazing pigmentation and lasting powder for $3 but I don't think any of the colors are exactly the same. Mellow Mauve would probably be the closest color match and shimmer. 

This is the only blush I have from the Balm but I am looking into purchasing more because the pigmentation and lasting power is amazing so investing in this product seems reasonable. Plus if you get them from Hautelook you can save plenty of money--use my link below to join Hautelook. 




Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!
Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!
Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment