Tuesday, December 23, 2014

BLOGcember Review: e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 23! Ahh I can't believe it is almost Christmas and BLOGcember only has 8 days left! What am I going to do with all this extra free time I will have? Today I am review a long time favorite of mine available at the drugstore! 

Where can I purhcase?
Available online @ eyeslipsface.com or Target Stores

How much is this product?
Only $3!!

Packaging? 
This comes in a very sturdy plastic package which has a huge mirror!

Shades?
This Contour Kit is now available in three shades and my favorite is St. Lucia. 

Pigmentation?
The pigmentation on this is almost too good for drugstore! This is definitely a less is more product in life. I would just suggest applying lightly because you can always add more but you can't take it away! 

Application?
I use a blush brush from e.l.f. to apply the blush and a contour brush from Real Techniques to apply the bronzer as a contour. 

Negatives?
I wish in the St. Lucia Bronzer there was a little less shimmer and the blush was slightly more pigmented otherwise so amazing!

Dupes?
This is almost an exact dupe for NARS blush in Orgasm and bronzer in Laguna but this Contour kit is sooo much less expensive. 

If you are just starting your makeup kit or need something travel friendly then this product is for you! I love throwing this in my travel makeup bag because the blush shade is perfect to match almost every look and the bronzer is perfect to warm up the skin on all occasions. 

Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!

Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment