Monday, December 29, 2014

BLOGcember Review: Equate Night-Time Soothing Makeup Remover Towelettes

Hey Loves! BLOGcember Day 28! I am reviewing another favorite product of mine the Equate Night-Time Soothing Makeup Remover Towelettes. 


Where can I purchase?
Available only at Wal-Mart Stores.

How much does this cost?
Retails for $3.48 for 40 wipes. 

Scent?
These wipes due have a slight lavender scent but these are made for sensitive skin. 

Packaging?
I love the packaging on these towelettes unlike other wipes these have a plastic locking lid that keeps the towelettes moist until they are all gone. 

Makeup Removing?
I think these wipes are amazing at removing makeup even waterproof mascara. 

Application?
I like to use these before I wash my face to remove majority of my makeup before I cleanse. I also like to use these after I shower if I have left over makeup residue. If I am swatching products these are great for taking off the swatches without having to wash my hand or arm. You can also use these wipes as a spot cleaner for your makeup brushes between washes. 
Negatives?
I don't have any negatives to say about these wipes. They are honestly amazing. 

Dupes?
I would not suggest or recommend any other wipes from the drugstore besides these. Equate does make another makeup remover towelette in a blue packaging which is amazing as well. 

Check these out! If you are in need of a new makeup removing wipe then these are totally for you. Let me know what your favorite make-up removing products are below!


Hopefully you are enjoying the reviews in BLOGcember. Let me know what you want to review on my social media sites. Use the hashtag #BLOGcember or #wiscobeauty so I can see your posts!


Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future reviews!


Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here
Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CTilson696

No comments:

Post a Comment