Monday, January 5, 2015

Resolutions 2015

Hey loves!! Happy New Year! I hope everyone is having a great year thus far and are making positive changes in your life! I decided I would try to better myself and set a few goals for 2015. I chose to stick to a small number of simple goals instead of creating a drawn out impossible number of goals to reach. Keeping my list small allows me to focus more time and energy on each one. These are the 5 things I am striving for this year...

1. Think Positive and enjoy the little things
 
2. Track my spending and save more.
 
3. Create a Blog/Video schedule
 
4. Eat Healthier and Drink More Water
 
5. Declutter 

We live in such a fast paced world that we often forget to step back and enjoy the small things. I am going to try to enjoy my morning cup of coffee and just relax before I begin each day. Along with a fast paced world we are surrounded by negative energy. I am going to try my best to think positive and leave positive comments for others on social media and in person. Smile more.
 
Since I am planning to move later this year I need to think more amount my spending habits and refill my savings from my most recent move. I was without a job for several months and my savings took hit. I also am planning to attend my favorite music festivals this summer as well. I have set aside a "jar" to collect random change and dollars to our towards that. 
 
I enjoy making videos and writing blogs so much but I have never set a schedule
for myself. I need to figure out something that will work for my current work schedule which shouldn't be that hard. I am thinking about 1-2 videos a week and  1-2 blogs as well. What do you guys think?! 
 
Every year and for me, every month, I am constantly struggling to eat healthier and drink more water. I am trying my best to guzzle water daily and include more vegetables into my diet to start. Baby steps. This month I am also trying to eat out less which saves on calories and also helps my wallet too. 
 
Since I just moved and know I have way too much stuff I want to Declutter my belongings before I move again in several months. I have no real plan for this goal but I need to focus on one box at a time and then move into my closet or other areas. 

Hopefully my ideas will help you focus your energy into a better year as well. Do you have any other goals for yourself? I would love to hear them. Let me know! 

Chelsea 

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here
Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CTilson696

No comments:

Post a Comment