Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Perfume Collection 2015

Hey loves! One of my goals for this year was to declutter and blog more often. I am trying to come up with all kinds of posts to share with you guys. I thought maybe learning what is in my perfume and body spray collection might be interesting. I took this picture a few months back and not everything is pictured but all will be listed down below. I tend to enjoy either clean or sweet scents most.


Highend Perfume

Dulce & Gobana Light Blue
Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom 
Giorigio Armani Acqua De Gio 
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Amor Amor By Cacharel 
Escada Marine Groove

Clothing Store Perfume

Pink Ice by Rue 21
Revert by Rue 21
 MMXIV by Rue 21 
Lilu by Pacsun
AE Bohemian by American Eagle
Promise by Aeropostale

Other Perfume

Paris Hilton Sheer


Body Sprays

Twilight Woods by Bath & Body Works
Sheer by Paris Hilton 
AEO Vintage by American Eagle
Bombshell Seduction by Victoria Secret
Secret Wonderland by Bath & Body Works

There you have my perfume and body spray collection. My favorite perfumes are Acqua De Gio and Amor Amor which has been a favorite and actually my first high end perfume when I was 14. I have gathered these over the years and actually can't wait to try some more. Leave your suggestions down below! 


Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment