Sunday, January 18, 2015

First Impression: Maybelline Matte & Poreless Foundation and Powder (Review/Demo) VIDEO

Hey Loves! Here is my first video doing a first impression on a product! I had so much fun filming this. Click to view my first impression of Maybelline Matte & Poreless Foundation and Powder Review/Demo!!
 

Maybelline Matte & Poreless Foundation/Powder
 
 
UPDATE-- I actually love the powder and still am not digging the foundation. If you want to wear a foundation for only a few hours then this would be great. If you work all day then I would suggest another foundation that is more long wearing like Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation.
 
Please let me know on any of the social media if there are any other products you want me to view!
 
Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment