Tuesday, January 20, 2015

5 Easy Ways To Make Money From Home

Hey Loves! One of my New Years Resolutions for this year was to track my spending habits and save more money. So I have been pondering several ideas to help myself reach this goal. Now I have not just started doing all of these things recently to make money but I have done them for several months or years to earn extra cash. If you are in college, paying off debt, or a stay-at-home mom and are looking for ways to create a little extra income then these tips are just for you! I have created a video on my YouTube channel also discussing the same tips so you can watch that or if you prefer to read then continue on wards


Babysitting or Pet Sitting
If you have free time throughout the day or are available nights/weekends then looking to child care or pet care is the perfect job for you. I would not suggest posting an ad on Craigslist showing your availability (even though I have personally done this) but I would suggest a website like Care.com which is more reliable. I have been doing both of these side jobs for years and you can earn yourself a good amount of extra money if you make yourself available. Pet sitting can be easy if you are an animal lover and don't mind staying over night at the owners home while they go on vacation. Not all pet care jobs involve overnights some are just occasional dog walking or feedings. 

Selling Items on Facebook
There are tons of groups on Facebook now that are for selling items in your local area or city. Most of these groups you need to become a member for but that is easy. You can really declutter your home and earn some fast cash by selling your excess goods on these groups. Make sure you meet buyers in a public place and I would not recommend inviting them to your home. A good tip for selling you goods fast is take a few good pictures with good lighting and make sure to be descriptive in the comments. 

Use eBates for Online Shopping
If you are anything like myself then you like to do a little online shopping here and here. If you are going to be shopping online I would recommend using a website called eBates that gives you cash back for shopping online. Really it is that easy, I promise.  You just need to go through eBates to get to the online store you are looking for and continue to shop like normal. Not all stores are available but a lot of stores are. So why not use eBates to earn cash back on your online purchases. Here is a link to eBates sign-up. 

Take Online Surveys
I have been taking online surveys for several years but until recently was I doing them on the regular. I use a website called Opinion Outpost where you take a variety of surveys for points. Once you reach a certain amount of points you can cash them in for money on PayPal, Amazon, iTunes to name a few. I usually cash in 100 points for $10.00 into my PayPal account. The great thing is that when you cash in your points you get the money right away into your account. I usually take surveys while watching TV or if I am feeling bored. You don't always qualify for every survey but if you don't then you get one entry in the $10,000 cash drawing that happens quarterly. Here is the link to sign up for Opinion Outpost.

 Review Websites
This is a newer concept to me but I actually found this website on Pinterest one day while browsing. (Pinterest: Chelsea Tilson) This is a website called User Testing where you sign up to review new websites on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. You do need to download a special recording program because you are supposed to be speaking out loud while doing "tasks" given to you while you explore websites giving pros and cons. The test range in payment from $3-$10 and usually take around 5-15 minutes to take. There are not always test available so I suggest checking back often if you are able too. The only real downfall is that you do not receive the payment right away you will get the payment into your PayPal account exactly a week later so don't expect immediate cash flow. I normally forget that I have payments coming. 

Where to connect with me?

Pinterest: tilson8913
Youtube: Chelsea Tilson
Ebates: Click here




No comments:

Post a Comment