Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tag: Perfect Nude Lip

Hey Loves! I saw this tag flying around the YouTube beauty world. Oh, if you know anything about me then you know I am a huge nude lip lover! I thought I can do this tag-so easy! I know a lot of people think nude and automatically think "concealer lips". Ladies, you can wear a nude lip and totally rock-it! See my favorite nude lip below:


Liner- Seduce (top) Gloss-NYX (middle) Lipstick Myth (bottom)




Lipliner- Covergirl Lip Perfect in 210 Seduce
Lipstick- MAC Myth
Gloss- NYX Buttergloss in Creme Brulee



This is probably not only my favorite nude lip this is probably my most worn lip. I like to switch out the NYX Butter glosses sometimes a little more pink like Apple Strudel instead of Creme Brulee. If you are not willing or able to shell out $15.00 for MAC Myth- I would suggest Fergie Daily from Wet N Wild which is usually around $2.00 at Wal-Mart. I have a post on that lipstick here. That is a little bit more of a beige nude than pink like Myth but would work perfectly. Let me know what your favorite nude lip products are down below.

Where to find me?

Facebook: www.facebook.com/wiscobeautyofficial
Instagram: wiscobeauty
Twitter: wiscobeauty
Pinterest: tilson8913 or Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love nude lips and it suits you!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete