Thursday, January 23, 2014

OOTD: Military

Hey Loves! I figured I would throw in a quick OOTD (outfit of the day) for you guys. I don't get to wear real clothes often because I wear scrubs at work so these post might be few and far between. I had a work conference this weekend that is semi-casual so I didn't need to get overly dressed up so I went with a dress tank and military jacket. I didn't want to wear jeans because I felt that dressed down the outfit a little too much so I went the next best thing leggings and tall boots.  
I love the feminine detail on the tank top and the masculine military jacket. Always good to mix up textures and patterns. 






Military Jacket - Target Mossimo Brand
Crotchet Tank - Target Mossimo Brand
Leggings - TJ Maxx- Betsy Johnson
Boots - Target - No idea
Bracelet- Banana Republic 

Lips- MAC's Hue
Eyes- Urban Decay Naked Basics
Cheeks- Laura Geller Air Whipped Blush in Whisper Mulberry

Hair- 2nd day hair Batiste Dry Shampoo and 1 inch curling iron

Hopefully this helped you get a little inspiration for a outfit for yourself some day! Sorry the pictures aren't the best kind of hard to capture your own outfit. 

Where to find me?

Facebook: www.facebook.com/tilson8913
Instagram: wiscobeauty
Twitter: wiscobeauty
Pinterest: tilson8913 or Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I really like your curls, they look so natural! I have to try them out sometime with my karmin g3 clipless curling iron!

    ReplyDelete