Sunday, January 19, 2014

NOTD: Wet N Wild Under Your Spell



Hey Loves! I like to paint my nails usually once a week. This is actually one thing beauty related that I don't love. I love picking out colors but waiting 40 minutes for my nails to dry is not something I enjoy. Seems like every time I start painting my nails I some how have to go to the bathroom, you know what I mean?
I do like darker colors in general for the winter time. I heard about this brand of polish from LeighAnn from LeighAnnSays on YouTube. She is in love with this formula.


Wet N Wild- Under Your Spell


I have to admit I am not the neatness painter on earth as you can tell from the pictures above. If I don't have any where that I need to be right away I just let the polish on my skin come off through everyday where and tear. I could easily run a Q-tip along the edge but hey, I am lazy! What are your favorite polishes?

Where to find me?

Facebook: www.facebook.com/tilson8913
Instagram: tilson8913
Twitter: wiscobeauty
Pinterest: tilson8913 or Chelsea Tilson
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment