Monday, January 27, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday 2

Hey loves! Welcome back to What I Ate Wednesday. I am actually enjoying doing these posts.  I have a weird fascination with food and what people eat. I have been doing very good sticking to eating fairly healthy--besides the chocolate I had this day but you know I am a girl and I need chocolate in my life. Here is what I ate:

Of course I started with my day with Donut Shop Medium Roast Extra Bold Coffee and French Vanilla creamer.

Seriously, if you love yogurt and kitkats this is the BOMB. I love the little crunchy chocolate balls and unsweetened yogurt. 

I have been trying to switch up my lunch because I feel like lunch is always boring. Sandwich Thin, Chicken Breast, Cheese, and a little mayo. Not the most amazing thing but I do like.

This is such a staple dinner for me. I love chicken and asparagus in a little olive oil and garlic salt. Of course I am a total BBQ lover I need to have a little Sweet Baby Rays only the best BBQ sauce on the planet. Amen!


I have still been working on hammering down the water daily- I do feel less bloated if I drink an increased amount of water. I forgot to log in my BBQ Sauce, garlic salt, and olive oil. Forgive me. I also indulged in some Dove Chocolate and Fiber One brownie (not pictured). I love the 90 calorie brownies because that usually calms my sweet tooth and "keeps me regular" because of the fiber. Do you have any items that curve your sweet tooth?
 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wiscobeautyofficial 
Twitter: wiscobeauty
Instagram: wiscobeauty
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. I love sweet oranges and chocolate but not at the same time, LOL :) By the way I love your blog. Hope you can follow me back.

    http://hendthemakeupartist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete