Thursday, January 2, 2014

No Buy January

Hey loves! I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve. I spent my night down in Milwaukee with old and new friends. 
A new year means you are supposed
to make resolutions,right? I am not totally in to that but I have decided for the month of January that I am going to do a makeup no buy for the whole month! I have an excess of makeup and hair/body products that I need to use up to create room for new products! 
I wasn't sure if I was going to pick out specific products to use up or just make an effort to use up products. I have decided not to exactly pick out certain products but just make an active choice to use up goodies I have stored away. 
Obviously I don't have back ups of every product so if I do run out of mascara I am going to allow myself to buy another but nothing new. I have tons of body lotions, hair products, half used toners, products that have major pan, and tons is samples that are begging to be used up. I am going to collect all the goodies I use up and do an empties post in early February.  I already have other empties stashed away so I might do that post here soon or wait until after my no buy month is over. 
Hopefully you guys will join in and start the new year off by decluttering your makeup stash! Let me know what products you want to use up. Cheers to the new year!

Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment