Thursday, December 12, 2013

LOTD: Fergie Daily

Hey loves. Here is a first impression and a LOTD (lip of the day) post! How spoiled you are to have a two in one deal. First off I purchased this lipstick from Wal-Mart for $1.99 from Wet N Wilds Fergie Collection. This is actually the first thing I have tried from her line. Yes total deal, I know.  I first heard about this lippy from Steph from SMLx0 on YouTube. She has been raving about this lipstick for months. I finally found it and had to try it out. 

Now let me tell you I am a super fan of MAC's Myth and Hue which are both pink/beige nude colors. Although Myth is almost a concealer toned the color is awesome for fair skinned ladies for that perfect nude lip. I was thinking this was going to almost be a dupe for Hue but I find that Fergie Daily is a little more beige than it is pink and actually has more color pay off than Hue which is a Glaze formula. Fergie Daily is more like Myth which is a Satin finish.  Take a look for yourself:

Fergie Daily
Pros:
-great price
-pigmentation
-long wearing
Cons:
-slightly drying 

I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great cheap nude color and doesn't want to shell out $14.50 for a MAC lipstick. I did not notice a scent or any annoying glitter or texture when applied. I would suggest applying a lip liner or chapstick under first to avoid creasing and drying on the lips. 

Enjoy =)

What are some of your favorite nude lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment