Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Haul- December 2013

Hey loves! Happy Holidays! Just a little post about some new products I got this month. Ahh this is  going to be the last haul for the 2013 year. I am sure there are other things that I routinely pick up but I couldn't remember exactly what they were. I have tried out a few of the products so I will let you know what I think about them so far!

Clarisonic Mia in Turquoise
Available- Sephora or Ulta
I actually got this beauty for Christmas. I have been wanting this for months now but I didn't want to shell out the money for it. This specific kit comes with a trial size cleanser and charger.  I actually liked the scent of the cleanser and I used the brush system once so far. I am looking forward to see what this does for my oily acne prone skin. 

Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani
Available at Sephora, Ulta, Younkers, or Macy's
Another perfume that I have been eyeing for months. I have several friends that wear this on the regular and I just couldn't wait to buy this treat for myself. I purchased mine at Ulta when they were having 10% of fragrances and were offering a free bath robe. I paid $40.00 before discounts and is 10 fl.oz. I am regretting not getting a bigger size.

Benefit Big Time Prime
Available at Ulta or Sephora
Kit includes trial sizes ( 75mL) of POREfessional Primer and "That Gal" Primer. I have been wanting to try the POREfessional Primer after Casey Holmes and Nicole G have been raving about this for months. I didn't want to get the full size product that is (22mL) for $30.00 if I wasn't sure that I loved it. I have worn both primers twice and I do actually think my pores appear smaller and "that gal" also leaves the skin with a slight sheen. 
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Available at Ulta, Sephora, and Urban Decay Cosmetics Online
How can I not get the next palette in the Naked series? I love my naked palettes so much. I am a pretty neutral eye shadow lover. My favorites are Naked 2 and Naked Basics palettes. I have been testing this palette out for 2 weeks now and honestly I am not in love with it. Maybe after playing around a few more times I will write a post about what I think of it. 

Hoola Bronzer by Benefit
Available at Ulta or Sephora
I have been on the hunt for a new matte bronzer for contouring. I have been using two bronzers from Bare Minerals and these appear a little to orange based on my skin. This is a matte milk chocolate color that is great for a strong contour. I have worn this twice and I am in love. 

Hopefully you enjoyed my little haul for this month. I hope to continue to test out these products and write more in depth reviews if  I love them or hate them. Keep posted for updates! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment