Thursday, January 27, 2011

Daily Dimes


Hello!! There has def been a lack of bloggin' on my part for a couple days. I really need to post up some reviews or something... I start my new job in a couple days and I am going to be so busy.
  • New hair cut and hair color
  • I love Arizona Ice Tea In Raspberry
  • Eating at my favorite Mexican restaurant
  • MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium
  • Self Tanner
  • Look out for my January Favorites!!!

Just thought I would post a picture of my ever so stylish closet NOT. I dont really have as much clothes as some people may think but I just pack what I do have into my closet. I dont really like dressers. Here it is

I have more closet space behind the brown wall for my tank tops and shirts they are really packed in there. The middle pink thing holds my bras, underwear, swim suits, and socks. I use the shelves for jeans, dress pants, leggings, shorts, fleeces, pajamas, and well whatever use I need to throw up there. Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog! Check out mine if you get a chance :)

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete