Sunday, January 16, 2011

Glitzy Ocean Nails

Hello!! I have been slacking a little bit but I did redo my nails! I was trying to do something new and something a little different. I had purples nails before this so I didn't want to go with anything pink/purple/red no thanks. I used a color that I wore practically every day this past summer. Mint Apple by Sinful Colors AMAZING. I wanted to add a little glitz and glam to my nails and I recently had purchases LA Colors Blue Glitter Nail Polish. I needed to try it out. So I created a "french tip" inspired nail.
Check out the look below





How to Achieve this look:
  1. Apply an all over color ( you can pick something similar to the glitter color or go crazy with 2 different colors)
  2. Add a thin line of glitter at the tip the nail and wipe the brush off and pull the glitter downwards ( try making an upside down U shape)
  3. Wait until your nails dry probably about 15 minutes and then apply a clear top coat
  4. If you want to add some more color maybe add another glitter color or some little dots of another plain color with a tooth pick or some gems!
Hope you all enjoyed these nails. I will try and keep looks coming

No comments:

Post a Comment