Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lack of Postin'

Busy, Busy, Busy....
I am back on my blog writing a new one. A random blog with really no rhyme or reason. I was trying to write a blog about beauty and everything that it entails but really you can search anywhere and there are blogs and blogs about beauty makeup, everything you would want to know. So I am here with a lack of posts thinking to myself about what I can write about that maybe people would really show interest in.
So I have just decided I am going to write about anything and everything going on around me and right now Ive got quite a few things.
  • going back to school
  • working
  • my passion for beauty and makeup reviews
  • living in a tense household
Hopefully soon I will get to write about things that I am feeling and enjoying.
Enjoy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment