Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Day

Everday I wake up and do the same things every morning coffee, shower, makeup, hair, clothes, pepsi, out the door. My weeks are all beginning to feel the same with Work, Babysitting, Same ole Same Old. I grew up with great parents that were madly in love and I had an older brother I adored with all of my heart. My parents had the funds to let me enjoy anything I wanted gymnastics, paintings, movies, rollerskating, all of my crazy ideas and hobbies. Now 19 years later I am faced with many decisions and my parents are too. Recently, My parents have been struggling with their marriage. For me to see my parents struggling sort of makes me realize that really nothing lasts forever.
While growing up my parents never got in fights. I never heard them say anything mean to each other they were my idols my perfect parents. The past year has been a struggle for them. My dad has always worked nights for most of my life I never really got to see him that often because when I would come home from school he would be sleeping and when I was going to bed he would get up but to me this was normal. I did whatever I wanted and so did the rest of the family. My mom also worked a lot of hours. My parents are both Nurses so they ended up working weird and long hours my whole life. My mom has always has interests in other things like Native Americans, Drumming, Spiritual Lifestyle, but recently this has gotten into Shamanism or Energy Healing. She got right into a close group of people one of who is John. I am not really sure how of all this really started between my parents but I know that my mom was spending a lot of time chatting with this John character on the phone and my dad was feeling concerned so He started to get up earlier before going to work to spend time with my mom. My mom would go out of town a lot and so my dad started to act weird and begin snooping around on my moms computer and apparently he found some emails that he didnt really understand the meaning the of them and blew what my mom actually ment out of proportion. So to sum it up ever since then my parents havent really been right and my dad lost a crazy amount of weight trying to deal with this. My mom has no apparent interest in this John fellow but my dad for some reason thinks my mom does.
Now I still live with my parents and yes it is very awkward when everyone I wake up to get coffee before starting my day and going to work that my parents are "chatting" in the living room together talking about divorce, how my dad feels like this, and my mom doesnt understand why...blahh blahh blahh. Let me tell you when people say that your kids can sense when something isnt right between their own parents let me tell you THAT IS SO TRUE. I dont even need to hear what they are saying I can just tell that they were talking about something. I really wisht that they would just wait to talk about that shit when I am not fucking home. Its really hard to see your parents falling apart in front of you. At least they are going to counseling soon. Hopefully that helps with this awkward situation we are all having. Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment