Monday, January 17, 2011

Project 10 Panish...

Hello! I always seen beauty gurus on youtube doing Project 10 Pan. I have tried to do this before and it just seems like I don't have enough makeup to use up 10 things before I buy makeup. Also, I am not really a compulsive makeup buyer either. I usually just pick up 1 or 2 things if I hear of something good or I just run out of an eyeliner.

When I have done with Project 10 Pan before I also tried to use up products that I have half used and retired under my sink. I tend to buy something use part of it and then buy the same thing in a different brand. Conditioner, Shampoo, Lotions, Self Tanners, Hair Products... these like to hide under my sink. I have really been trying hard to use up my conditioners and shampoos.

Since I am moving out of my parents house in June I am trying really hard to use up some of the stock pile under my bathroom sink. I like to switch shampoos and conditioners often. I am usually not impressed with the new ones I try out and always find myself falling back to the good old Head and Shoulders. Always leaves my hair moisturized and shiny. LOVE IT.

I am also trying to clean up some of my makeup that I have as well. I have been reorganizing my makeup/bathroom drawers trying to find stuff to use up and throw away. I will try to keep updating you guys on what I use up and the progress of my reorganization. So far I have used up 1 Ulta Conditioner ( purple writing) 1 Aussie Deeeeep Coditioner 1 Head & Shoulders Shampoo 1 Head & Shoulders Condtioner and 1 Rimmel Brown Eyeliner Oh, I have been using this stuff up for a couple weeks now so don't think I used it up in just one day and keep bottles with barely anything in it hidden away.

It feels so good to finally be getting this stuff out from under my sink, sorta felt like a hoarder for awhile. ( Please tell me that you guys do this too? that I am not some kind of weirdo) Last time my brother was home I even combined like 3 half bottles of Shampoo and gave them to him to take back to this apartment =) I am such a nice sister!

Back to organizing! Enjoy! Let me know what products you guys are trying to use up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment