Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Review: Revlon Peach Petal Nail Polish


Hello! I am back with another review. I picked this up nail polish at Walmart yesterday it was part of little haulish stuff I got at Walmart. Not exciting. I was really looking for a new nail polish color. Since I got this new job I have to stick with lighter nail polish colors that look more professional at FamVid I could really wear whatever colors I wanted. Here is the polish

I had to apply 2 coats of the Peach Petal and then I added 1 top coat from Sally Hansen. I always add at clear top coat it seriously seems like my nail polish stays on longer. I really like this color its not quite like Malibu Barbie Pink and its light enough to not be super bright. I am really satisfied with the purchase. In some spots the color is a little see thru but not really a huge deal to me. I think this was like $3.46 maybe at Walmart.
I really am a fan of Sinful Color nail polishes that are only 2 dollars are Walgreens but I am sorta liking this Revlon polish.. I might have to try out another color.

Well I am off to bed hopefully going to Madison in the morning. I am planning to go shopping maybe I can make a haul for you all! Have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous peachy colour for nails! Found your blog today and am really enjoying reading!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color! Love nude and peach tones for nails. Great job!

    xo

    www.redlipgloss.ca

    ReplyDelete