Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Daily Dimes

Hello! I have some new updates for you in my daily dimes blog... I am going to be a busy lady for the next couple months nothing like working your butt off to see your bank account grow.

So for those of you who don't know currently as of yesterday I was working at Family Video and nannying on all of my off days at FamVid (my abbreviation). So I was already busy but since I graduated with my MA (medical assistant) degree from college I have been looking for a job at the clinic on the side. I took a chance and applied for an Interviewer Position that works with the Flu Studies at the Clinic here. (Marshfield Clinic) My first new update is that I GOT THE JOB! I am going to be working full time from Jan 31st until April sometime. I have decided to work 1 night a week at FamVid and every Friday Night I nanny for a couple hours. My Saturdays are going to be amazing I can just feel it.

My next exciting news is that I am also going back to school for an Associates Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Management. I am taking an online class right now for this semester. Thank goodness I didn't take more than 1 class online because with this new job I am going to be BUSY. I am really excited though. We will see how this Marketing Principles Class pans out.

I am pretty sure that for my new job I have to wear office attire thank goodness I am going to Madison Thursday I can go shopping for some black pants and some cute new tops! WOO I love any excuse for shopping.

I finished organizing my bathroom makeup/beauty stuff. I got a new glass square jar vase thing that I put all of my lip gloss and lip stick in but seriously it all doesn't fit and I don't even have that much stuff!!! Oh well. I have been working really hard to use up makeup as I said in my other post and I finally conquered a whole bottle of Revlon ColorStay my favorite foundation by far. Good thing I had a backup one under my sink of course!

I think that is really all the new news I have for you guys. I am still going to try really hard to blog for the next couple months. Also, I went shopping at Walmart yesterday and I picked up just a couple goods. I will make a post that soon.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment