Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sultry Winter Makeup

Hello!!! So earlier today I wrote about how it was snowing well I was trying to leave my driveway in my beautiful car and I backed up right into the snow lining my driveway. Lucky me I was stuck!! So I tried for like 30 minutes to shovel my car out and bust my butt digging all around. Well with no luck I had to call a tow truck =[ 70 dollars later I am free.

Just wanted to put up my makeup look for today. Nothing to fancy. Enjoy =]


Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealer
Mary Kary Minerals Powder Foundation
elf Blush/bronzer/highlite all from 141 Piece Master Makeup Collection

MAC Mineralize skin finish in Medium Natural all over lid
Maybelline Smokey Eyes Quad (the names all came off but it has 2 greys 1 black and 1 glittery highlight) I used the darkest grey for the crease
Loreal Line Stiletto Liquid liner
Covergirl Pencil Eyeliner for bottom lashes in black
Almay intese-i-color mascara in black flash

Lips:
eos lip balm in sweet mint

Eyebrows:
Maybelline eyebrow powder in dark brown

Hopefully you all enjoy this look its pretty simple! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment