Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Favorite Winter Prodcuts


Hello! I live in Wisconsin for those of you who didn't know that! Well today it is snowing. So I got a fabulous idea of maybe sharing some of my favorite products to keep my skin hydrated in the winter. My Favorite Winter Products :



Recently, I was at Bath and Body Works they are having their Hello Yellow Sale! So I picked up some lotions for only 3 dollars each (tell me that isn't a steal from B&BW) My newest favorite is part of the summer vanilla collection. The lemon one!!! Seriously, smells like lemon frosting. I don't like to use lotions that remind me of winter during winter. I don't like the heavy creams and peppermint scented stuff NO NO NO. I use lotions that remind me of summer. Also, I love using the lotion + self tanner my favorite Olay touch of sun! Seriously amazing and I have pretty light skin and I use the medium to dark skin toned one.

My lips get really chapped in the winter from having a cold every other week it seems and just the dry heat in every building/house you are in. I am obsessed with using Vaseline on my lips at all times. I carry a little one I got at Target for $1.99 in my purse ( my friends are always trying to steal it) I also am obsessed with EOS chapsticks that I find at Walgreens for $3.49. They come in tons of flavors I happen to own all the ones available at my Walgreens but my favorite is the Sweet Mint. Seriously reminds me of Burts Bees Lip Balm for all of you Burts Bees Lovers. =]

In winter my hair gets static from all of the dry heat in the air and using style tools on it except I only get static hair in the winter I use this product all year but I can totally tell on the days when I forget to apply this before I leave the house I am a static mess TIGI Bed Head After Party it says its for Smoothing Cream for Silky, Shiny, Healthy Looking Hair. I used it after I style my hair weather I use a curling iron or flat iron I use just a little bit and smooth it all over my hair especially the ends. Makes my hair feel really soft.

Those are some of my favorite products for winter! Most of them I use year round but it just seems like I use more of them in the Winter months. If you guys have any favorite products leave them below!! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment