Sunday, January 9, 2011

Morning Sunshine

Today is another day in my life. I hope to sleep in on my day off and of course I wake up at 837am. My morning like every other morning starts with a BIG cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer and some sugar. Always makes my day better.

Currently I am finishing watching Social Network they fabulous movie about Facebook. I work at family video so I get to prescreen movies before they come out. This week I was utterly excited to get to watch this one! I am seriously in love with this movie. I totally forgot that Justin Timberlake was in it! He actually does a really good job acting. Surprising. This movie comes out on Tuesday I highly recommend for all of you Facebook users!!!!

The rest of my day is watching Football! My dad is cheering on the packers but I am a die hard vikings fan and sorta want the packers to lose and the Eagles to win and go on to play Da Bears!!! Good luck to all you football fans

No comments:

Post a Comment