Sunday, January 23, 2011

Clothes Haul

Hello!! I took some real quick pictures of the clothes I picked up recently in Madison. I hope you enjoy!

I purchased these boots at Burlington Coat Factory for $19.99 BARGIN

I got this Flannel from Forever21for $12.99 on clearance. I am thinking about pairing with black leggings and black boots.

I purchased this shirt at Gordmans for $9.99 I thought this would be perfect for my new job. I have to dress up each day with a black cardigan this would be perfect.
This shirt is from PacSun they are having AMAZING sales right now take an extra 50% off already reduced items. This is a paisley shirt with slight ruffles around the neck line. Super cute. Purchased for $9.98
Purchased from Forever21 for $12.80. I also thought this would be great for my new job alittle pop of color under a black cardigan.
Another great steal from PacSun you guys are never going to believe how much I paid for this.. $5.25 NO LIE. Very Heavy duty cardigan. Looks a little more pink in person
Dolman top from Forever21 $10.80. The fit is fabulous. Very loose in the "armpit area" and tighter fit at the bottom great with leggings and boots

Hope you ladies enjoyed the clothes that I purchase on a quick little shopping adventure. I got some great deals. Let me know what you have purchased lately at a great price! Till the next post Ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment