Friday, January 21, 2011

Birchbox!!

Hello!! I am very excited about this new recent discovery. Along with reading makeup blogs I love watching some gurus on youtube. Except I have come across a lot of hit and miss gurus on there. I have a select 15 maybe that I watch regularly. One of which posted a video about Birchbox ( username faniechannel).
When I saw the title of the video I was like ugh what is this junk?!? I decided to watch it anyways and boy was I excited by the end of this video. I discovered that Birchobox is a company that gets high-end makeup,hair,skin, etc product samples. You pay $10 a month and receive 4-5 samples. I was sorta like eh.. but honestly this is such a goooood deal. The brands are expensive makeup and this lets you try out products before you buy the normal size. And when I talk about samples I don't mean like a little tiny sample that you only can use one time you get a GIANT sample.
Also, every month you buy a Birchbox you get 10 points and when you stack up 100 points you get $10 off your purchase of a full size product from their site. Which is an amazing deal! Not only do you get to try the product you get it at a cheaper price. You also receive points for buy full sized products. If you order a whole years worth of Birchbox ($110) you get 100 points to start off with. EXCITING.
Another way to earn points is to take a survey after you get your Birchbox package and you get 10 points! So getting to that 100 points isn't that hard.
So tonight after watching a couple videos on Birchbox from youtube. I had to place an order! So in February I will get my first Birchbox and will definitely let you guys know what kinds of goooodies I get!!!

www.birchbox.com
CHECK IT OUT!
Enjoy =]

1 comment:

  1. This is the 2nd post I've seen tonight about Birchbox. I am definitely signing up. Thanks for posting!

    Just subbed. Please stop by my blog

    Brittany
    missbrittanyboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete