Wednesday, May 25, 2011

TAG: Summer Besties

Hello Ladies, I have seen this tag on youtube and here in the blogging world a few times. So I figured hey, what the heck, right?! Well here we go....

1. Lip Product- I love Vaseline (always a great moisturizing lip product, well moisturizing product for any part of your body really). I really enjoy wearing lipgloss but the wind always ruins that when your hair sticks too it. I prefer to wear lip stick on most summer days. Favorite right now probably Pouty Petal by ELF Mineral Line.

2. Blush- In the summer I skin to bronzer on my cheeks with a shimmery gold highlight (usually a gold eyeshadow). I love NYC Bronzer in Sunny (cheap and amazing)

3. Nail Polish- Sinful Colors Mint Apple. my absolute favorite summer color of all time it is a light minty green/teal. Revlon Peach Petal another amazing peach color and Sally Hansens Liliac

4. Liquid Face Product- Revlon ColorStay Foundation is a great foundation that stays in place. I would also recommend a primer and makeup setting spray. Covergirl Simply Ageless Serum Primer and KVD Makeup Setting Spray

5. Powder Face Product- My top favorite powders are MAC MSN in Medium Natural and MAC Studio Pressed Powder in NC20. AMAZING

6. Hair Product- Any kind of leave in conditioner will be your best friend in the summer some of my favorites include Biosilk Silk Therapy, Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender, and Image Intrakera Leave In Conditioner. Also you may want to spray your hair with a heat protectant before a day at the beach.

7. Eye Product- I am not a fan of water proof mascara I find it really drying and it always flakes off. I love to wear shimmery eye shadow on my eyes especially gold, tan, and browns. I do through an occasional color liner.

8. Self-Tanner- I recently purchased Sunlabs dark self tanner and so far I am loving it! I usually use a lotion + self tanner most days and my favorite is by Oil of Olay Touch of Sun Medium to Dark Skin tones. I do not find myself getting orange with each of these. Another one of my tricks is to use a regular self tanner and your favorite scented lotion together to make your own lotion + self tanner to get a gradual glow without spending extra money!

9. Fashion Accessory- Big glittery fashion rings and fake toe nails!! I know call me weird but I am always applying fake toe nails in the summer my favorite are by Kiss ($6 at Wal-Mart) the recommend that you only keep them on for like 1 week or something but I wear them until they fall off =) Probably not the best idea but its okay. I have a million flashy rings that I love to wear in the summer they catch the sun light and attract everyones eye.

10. Clothing Piece- I love love love strappy sandals in every color. My favorite flip flops came from Claire's and were $10 they have black straps and tons of studs everywhere. I love these!!!

Alright Ladies, what are your summer BESTIES?

Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment