Saturday, May 14, 2011

May Birchbox....


Hello Ladies! I got my birchbox yesterday and I didn't even see that my Dad had set it on the table. Anyways either way it was a great surprise this morning. I opened the box and all I could smell was the pomegranate soap, smellllllls amazing. I think I am going to bring it in the shower this morning I love it that much...So here it is!





Products I got this month:
  • Stila- Eyeshadow in Sparkle- an easy-to-blend shadow with a velvety texture-apply it dry for a wash of color, or add a little water to turn it into a water 0.09 oz $18 ( I was surprised that they gave us a fullsized eyeshadow, this isn't even a sample!!!!)
  • Bulgari-Mon Jasmin Noir- The Italian fragrance house's latest winner has waves of ripe fruit with a base of heady jasmine 50 ML $80
  • Archipelago- Pomegranate Soap- A triple-milled(read: ultra smooth) soap loaded antioxidant-rich white tea and pomegranate to gently clean hands and body. 6.8 fl oz $12.50
  • Ahava-Mineral Hand Cream- This satiny cream is rich without being heavy, and sinks into skin for major therapeutic benefits. 3.4 fl oz $20
  • Tiny Prints- Card- we're hooked on Tiny Prints, which lets you customize all their adorable greeting cards from birthday wishes to thank you notes.

Hope you ladies Enjoy=)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! You got the eyeshadow! So jealous, my box totally sucked this month. I just posted it today... :( haha

    ReplyDelete